Wednesday 23 November 2016

Moving and shake up

I've been dark on this for a few weeks. Some major change ups have recently happened in my life and so I've decided to stop blogging.

Instead, I have created a new website all based around gaming. I will be reviewing games, reporting on news about games, interviews and possibly a YouTube channel where you will see me sharing my personal thoughts on what I'm playing, unboxing, and feeling.

I hope you follow me over there and let us have some fun playing video games. Also if you'd like to see my film thoughts check out my reviews over at Scannain.com :)

So here are the links to where you can find me:
GamEir Facebook page
GamEir Twitter
GamEir 
Scannain.com 

And be sure to continue listening to my podcast Speakin' Geek.
Thanks to everyone who always checks out my work here, looking forward to seeing you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment