Tuesday 7 October 2014

It's been awhile, what have I been up to?


Well it's been a a few months since the last update from my blog. Since the Noah review I've been interviewing, reviewing and acting. I've been in a movie called Poison Pen, which opened in the Galway Film Festival. I've seen a lot of movies, ranging from the grand Guardians Of Galaxy to the terrible Tammy.

My work with Geek Ireland has really grown in popularity, I'll link some of the articles I've penned as well as some of the competitions Geek Ireland has set up. In particular, we have a great competition where you can win a pair of tickets to a Studio Ghibli Movie season going on in Screen Cinema.

What's been really weird is that I even got to stretch my acting muscles in Fair City, that's right Fair City. If you're a fan of Fair City you can probably catch me on an episode in the next week or two.

I've gotten to interview the Director and Producer of Planes Fire and Rescue, as well as voice acting legend Liam O'Brien, who has given life to animated characters like Gaara of the anime Naruto, War from the Darksiders video game series and Nightcrawler and Angel from Wolverine and the X-Men. The cherry on my career cake was my interview with Daniel Radcliffe for his new movie What If. You guys should seriously check it  out, it's a great movie. Check out the video below and I hope you enjoyed my long overdue update. Next one shouldn't take as long.


No comments:

Post a Comment