Monday 10 December 2012

Aidan Turner and 'The Phantom Menace' Interview

I'll tell you right now when I got the e-mail that I'd be interviewing Aidan Turner for his role in the 'The Hobbit' I expected a lot of things, hoped even more and got something I only dreamed of. The premiere was a strange beast to be at, especially when you're there as a journalist. I went through so many various questions in my head, the biggest question I asked myself was, Am I ready? Followed by, Have I fooled myself into believing I'll get anything of substance,will I fall at the first hurdle? 

When the day came, I went to the screening and thought everything through and then went up to the press grouping where I would interview Aidan Turner. Here you go guys, a bunch of photo's and a video interview to come. Hope you all enjoy.















No comments:

Post a Comment